Tax & Accounting
The Department of Tax and Accounting is the first taxation and accounting related department in Korea, and it is establishing the standard of the curriculum of the entire cyber university tax accounting department. Students acquire knowledge and expertise in taxation and accounting and a practical approach is implemented. The Department of Tax and Accounting entered agreements with Korean Association of Certified Public Tax Accountants and the Korean Public Accountants Division. Various partnerships have been maintained with the certified public accountants’ society.
Post-Graduation Career Path
Certified public accountant, tax accountant, tax officer, graduate school
Certified public accountant, tax accountant, tax officer (Class 7 and 9), customs agent, certified public appraiser, financial management, insurance accountant, IFRS manager, computer tax class 1 and 2, computer class 1 and 2
Department - Major Merits
- Department recognized in practice such as the agreement with the Korean Association of Certified Public Tax Accountants and the Korean Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ society
- A department entered by current employees such as national and private tax agents and officers.
- Curriculum designed with the aim of each student acquiring a certification for tax accounting and accounting.
- Taxation and accounting related contests and special lectures on qualification acquisition
- Build a solid human network through offline events and study meetings
- Overseas programs