Service Start Date
Summer 2010 Semester (2010. 6. 21 12:00)
All enrolled students with KT iPhone
- The service is currently unavailable to users of mobile phone service carriers other than KT.
- KT Android smart phone service will start in mid-July.
Fees and Subscription Method of Mobile Learning Service
|Basic fee||Existing phone plan|
|Additional service fee for mobile campus service||KRW 5,000 per month|
- The mobile campus service costs KRW 5,000 per month in addition to your existing KT phone plan. You can download the KHCU applications free of charge.
- All data generated by KHCU applications (including lecture video clips) may be used without any limitations.
a) Announcements: Announcements made by KHCU, departments or lecturers.
b) Roll Call: Checking attendance or progress rate of subjects or courses taken
c) Listening to Lectures:
- 1) You may listen to open lectures by Professor Paul Kennedy and others.
- 2) You may listen to lectures or courses of all regular and seasonal semesters.
300 or more subjects out of total 370 subjects of the Fall 2010 semester are scheduled to be serviced.
Method for installing mobile e-learning applications and applying for subscription
Download of mobile learning applications
Contact for information on mobile learning service